Serves 2-4 | Prep time: 20 Minutes | Cook Time: 50 Minutes
250gm Cherry Tomatoes
3 Large Garlic cloves
3 whole shallots – peeled and halved
100gms of burrata (substitute with bocconcini if needed)
1tbsp Chicken stock powder
3-5 Large Bay Lobster Tail meat
500gm Gnocchi – Store bought or home-made if you wish
Fresh Chives – sliced
1. Preheat your oven to 200c
2. Place the tomatoes, shallots and garlic onto a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and roast until golden. Once cooked, place into a bowl and cover with cling film.
3. Into a nutri-bullet or high speed blender, place in the roasted vegetables, the chicken stock, burrata and ½ cup of water. Season with chilli flakes, salt and black pepper. Blend on high until completely smooth. Reserve
- Season the lobster tails with salt, pepper and olive oil. Gently fry on a low-medium heat in a small pan. Cook for 4-6 minutes or until the centre of the lobster is just barely turning opaque. Remove from the heat and after a few minutes of resting, chop into large pieces.
- Bring a large pot of seasoned water to a boil. Cook the gnocchi until it starts floating. Scoop out the gnocchi as they rise to the surface and float. Reserve in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- In a large pan or pot, on a low heat, combine the lobster, gnocchi and sauce. Stir to coat the gnocchi evenly and turn the heat off.
- Serve and garnish with parmigiano reggiano and finely cut chives (additional roasted cherry tomatoes optional)
Shop products in this recipe: