Food Process Worker
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for a dynamic and reliable Food Process Worker.
To be considered you will need the following
- Own car and license
- Available to work weekly roster
- Flexible for various start times
Duties of the Role
- Fast paced food preparation
- Repetitive movements
- Safe food handling procedures
- Quality Assurance
- Working in cold conditions
Skills and Experience
- Previous process and production line experience. However not essential
- Ability to communicate clearly and follow instructions
- Possess a positive work attitude
- Able to work day shift or rotating shift roster
- Ability to work well within a team environment
What we offer
- Protective wear provided
- In house training Provided
- Immediate start available
- Caring and supportive environment
If you believe you can demonstrate strong motivation and a can-do attitude please apply now via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction and Maintenance
We are looking to employ a person in their contruction and maintenance section.
The position involves installation of new animal rearing tanks and associated works, as well as maintenance of existing infrastructure. Physically fit, ability to adapt to a diverse range of tasks, and attention to detail are fundamental to the position.
Applicants must have Australian residency.
Other desirable criteria include
- Competent with use of power and hand tools or genuine willingness to learn
- Forklift ticket
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone
- Capacity to maintain a high level of work over an extended period
Please forward resumes to email@example.com
ABLP is currently looking for a husbandry technician to join our team at Chinderah.
The position will be based on a 38hr week, and probation period can be up to 12 months.
The following criteria is essential
- Must be available to work nightshifts, weekends and public holidays
- Able to tolerate working in hot, humid and dark conditions
- Have a construction White Card (or equivalent), or willing to acquire one
- Current drivers licence preferred, but not essential
- Australian resident or have the right to work full time in Australia
If you are a motivated, energetic and enthusiastic person and you are looking to create a career path within the aquaculture industry, please provide a short cover letter and your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.