Food Process Worker
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for a dynamic and reliable Food Process Worker.
To be considered you will need the following
- Own car and license
- Available to work weekly roster
- Flexible for various start times
Duties of the Role
- Fast paced food preparation
- Repetitive movements
- Safe food handling procedures
- Quality Assurance
- Working in cold conditions
Skills and Experience
- Previous process and production line experience. However not essential
- Ability to communicate clearly and follow instructions
- Possess a positive work attitude
- Able to work day shift or rotating shift roster
- Ability to work well within a team environment
What we offer
- Protective wear provided
- In house training Provided
- Immediate start available
- Caring and supportive environment
If you believe you can demonstrate strong motivation and a can-do attitude please apply now via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction and Maintenance
None at this time.
ABLP is currently looking for a husbandry technician to join our team at Chinderah.
The position will be based on a 38hr week, and probation period can be up to 12 months.
The following criteria is essential
- Must be available to work nightshifts, weekends and public holidays
- Able to tolerate working in hot, humid and dark conditions
- Have a construction White Card (or equivalent), or willing to acquire one
- Current drivers licence preferred, but not essential
- Australian resident or have the right to work full time in Australia
If you are a motivated, energetic and enthusiastic person and you are looking to create a career path within the aquaculture industry, please provide a short cover letter and your current resume to email@example.com
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.